OK so I'm still working on catching up on the blog. Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip to Wheeler Farm. We went last year after my mom moved back to Utah and this is what she wanted to do for her birthday this year. Julia was VERY interested in walking around and exploring everything. She was NOT interested in the tractor ride and for sure did NOT want to pose for pumpkin pictures, but I still caught a few cute pics here and there...
We tried getting a photo of all three kids in this tree. And technically they are all in this tree when all of these photos were taken, but I cropped out the best ones of each kid.





Julia did NOT want to smile for this pic when we were going on the tractor ride. So Ken hung her upside down since she was already screaming. My mom was also in this picture but since she won't smile for pics, she would kill me if I posted this pic. Trust me, she looks perfectly fine, but she isn't smiling! Grrrrrrr...

I just LOVE this picture of Andrew with a REAL smile, for once!!!

Self portrait. Hairy Ken growing out his beard for Halloween. Yuck!

Super cute bracelet Taralee made for Julia for Halloween. I think candy corns are so cute but we couldn't find any candy corn beads locally. I spotted these on a hair scrunchie at The Children's Place and she cut it apart so we could use the beads! WooHoo Thanks Taralee!

LOVE this one of Julia peeking through the fence! HeeHee

She loved playing in the hay. And I love the way her eyelashes look in this picture, awwwww.

I forgot pillowcases for scarecrow heads, so we added them when we got home. I followed Julia around while Ken and my mom and Andrew did all of the work on the scarecrows.

Julia first picked out a pumpkin that was too heavy for her. Then she picked this one out and carried it around for a while. I wanted pics of all 3 kids with their pumpkins but she had a meltdown since it was WAY past naptime, so we just got the one of the boys with all the pumpkins...

My handsome little posers!


1 comment:
SO cute!!!
Post a Comment