BIRTHDAY CHEESE!
Our 3 Musketeers!

Gorgeous tile in front of Naples Restaurant that we had pizza from earlier - Downtown Disney

"CELEBRATE" Birthday window & the Birthday Boy! He also got this blue "2003" hoodie for his birthday.

All he asked for for his birthday was a face painting!

California Adventures - Andrew

Jacob posing on the A

Handy Manny
Mr Incredible!
Jacob's teacher wanted a picture of him with a character - I LOVE this picture! :-)
Mission Tortilla Factory - everyone gets a free tortilla, but Birthday people get a dozen free tortillas - Jacob thought that was COOL! Thanks to whomever it was that tipped Ken off to go there on Jacob's Birthday!








6 comments:
So cute!! Love all the birthday pictures!! He suckered you into the balloon huh?!? LOL Looks like fun! I am jealous!
Great pictures! It looks like he a great birthday!
Wow that dessert looks amazing...yum. Okay so where did you get all of Julia's adorable outfits...holy cow! Hey we missed you at scrapbook night...and I am not just saying that. we really did miss you!!! Hope everything is okay with the fam!
Thanks for the kind comments Charity & Lynae! Lynae - I get lots of super cute stuff on ebay, there are so many people that do custom sewing. You have to look often to get the good deals (I am so cheap sometimes!) but they are out there! Oh also one top and one skirt was borrowed from a friend.
Taralee - it was his birthday! I never would have given in otherwise! HaHaHa
Why didn't you take me with you? I love Disneyland.... I love the posing pictures!!! Faith just automatically poses. I don't have to ask...
Your kids are sooooo cute!!
This is Jen-- it's gonna sign me out under Austin's blog account
Post a Comment