Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8/25 Jacob's 1st day of Kindergarten!

Jacob was very excited to finally get to take the bus to school! He's been watching Andrew go for 2 years and now he finally gets to go! The pictures of him getting on the bus are just the back of his head, so I won't post them. Julia and I hopped in the car and followed the bus to school so we could get pictures at school, too. Here he is in front of the house before the bus got there.
The bus ride went great and here he is posing in front of the school:

Here's a board with his whole class posted on it:

And they are all posted on the door to the classroom, too:


Hangin' up the backpack:



CHEESE!!!



He did great! When he came home he said he had an awesome day, but that it was a long day. But I think he was more surprised at the length of the day, not upset by it. He hasn't complained about going back, so it's not a problem (yet!)







3 comments:

Heather said...

Commenting on all of it! LOL. Very cute! I love the pics. Your kiddos are so cute!

janalee said...

Wow- 2 in school! How's Julia handling it?

scrappinsmiles said...

These pictures are great! I never thought of following them to school for pics. All I have of Taralee is in the driveway and getting on the bus. LOL oh well she survived! He looks like he is having a great day. Love your "following him to the classroom" all the way.