
It is very dark in the Lion King show - well I guess it's not DARK, but for sure not nearly enough light to get any decent pictures. So even though this picture looks really dark, trust me it is one of the BEST ones I got! LOL
When we got back to our hotel, it was very late but we were both on our phones chatting with our families. Our room got TERRIBLE cell phone reception, so we relaxed by putting our feet in a water fountain outside. Heather had brought nail polish to paint her toes but when she opened it up, the brush part broke off the lid! So I tried to give her my polish, and neither of us could get it open! LOL Anyway, here are our toes after a LONG day - and for the record, we DID get rained on AGAIN that day...



2 comments:
Where's the picture of your feet after your NICE pedicure? LOL
Uuuuuh we didn't take any pics after the pedicures... I got a coral color and Heather got light blue. LOL
Post a Comment