Thursday, September 18, 2008

Julia on Sept. 11

Forever ago, our friend Michelle gave Julia a bunch of little hair pretties that Kaitie couldn't use anymore. But Julia has very little hair, so we haven't had a chance to use them. I tried putting one in her hair this day. It didn't stay very well, but I thought it looked adorable so I took a bunch of pictures. OK so 27 pictures later, here are my 6 favorite. LOL


She was squeezing this water bottle and it was very loud. She thought it was hilarious!
Adorable shoes from Ambria. Ambria knew I loved these shoes so she bought them for Julia even though Ambria wasn't fond of them - now THAT'S a friend! LOL
She loves running down the driveway - especially if someone is chasing her. This makes me very nervous even though the driveway isn't on a HUGE slant, it would NOT be good if she fell...
More giggling as I chase her around trying to take pictures, hahaha


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Those little shoes are precious! She's got the most infectious smile - I can't help but giggle when I see it. What a doll! Oh, and the boys are cute, too. ;)