
Thursday, September 18, 2008
My funny Jacob! 09/14/08
Dang this kid cracks us up all the time. He is so funny and most of the time he isn't even trying to be funny. So the other night he was working on his homework, and the assignment had 2 drawings and he was supposed to color the scene that showed night time. So after a while he finally finishes and shows me the picture he colored. I busted out laughing. He sure colored it night time! Not to mention that he had blue marker all over himself! Ken thought it was funny that I took pictures, but I thought it was adorable and I wanted to share my funny Jacob story! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey you - you're tagged on my blog :) Check it out and then copy & paste it :) ~Lisa M
Post a Comment