I thought I was being SO GOOD keeping all of Julia's clothing organized by size in bins and everything. So the beginning of SEPTEMBER, I found TWO BINS - probably 20-30 SUMMER outfits that Julia has never worn. :( So I am in a mad rush to get her wearing all of them before it gets cold for good and I'll probably take pics of her in most of them since she'll probably only get to wear each one once. :( Oh well, it's not the end of the world, but I really do have fun dressing her, it's kind of sick, hahaha
So anyway, here she is the other day in a cute little gymboree sundress. I really wanted to get a pic of her standing, but she did not agree, hahaha
For some reason it makes me think of a certain picture of when I was about the same age. I wonder why? I'll have to find it and see if it is the same style dress, same color, same age range, or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment