We went to Disneyland for Jacob's 6th Birthday. We decided to drive. We left on Sunday, march 8th and stopped in Vegas to check out Coca-Cola & M&M World. We got to try all of the different drinks from around the world (16 of them) and 8 yummy floats.
Julia is very determined to feed herself - she made quite the mess and this was already her 2nd outfit of the day!
Andrew says CHEESE

The Italian drink was AWFUL! I think it was called a Beverly? I was "glad" I had tasted it first because I don't think I would have been brave enough to try it if I had seen anyone else's reaction first. YUCK!!!
All smiles with his favorite drink - the one that tasted like Mt Dew.
More of Julia attempting to feed herself

Something was funny...

Posing by a large Coke bottle. Jacob and Julia were both in the picture too, but both of them had their eyes closed, so I cropped them out, hahaha

Smushing pennies at M&M World

Showing off their "custom" M&M's and their smushed pennies
Posing by the M&M race car
Jacob was carrying his M&M bag on his shoulder like a purse - it made me laugh
Being silly in front of the Rainforest Cafe - we didn't eat there, though...
We finally made it to DisneyLand!!! Julia REALLY liked this HUGE Mickey Mouse!




2 comments:
How fun...I didn't know you guys drove...You are so so brave...we may only go one time because we are going to have to use our life saving to fly!!! Ha!
Oh yeah I totally did NOT want to fly just to get to california. Since we have the stroller, and we were switching hotels in the middle and everything. I think we saved ourselves a lot of trouble by driving. But my kids are pretty good in the car - usually! So that helps A LOT!
Post a Comment