Then Ken and the kids watched the Christmas Story movie while I got some last minute gift wrapping done. Jacob and Julia fell asleep, so Andrew got the honors of putting out the eggnog and cookies and carrots.Wednesday, March 18, 2009
More Christmas Eve
Andrew wanted to make these "tummy warmer" drinks. Basically Hot Chocolate with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a candy cane. YUMMY!
Then Ken and the kids watched the Christmas Story movie while I got some last minute gift wrapping done. Jacob and Julia fell asleep, so Andrew got the honors of putting out the eggnog and cookies and carrots.
Then Ken and the kids watched the Christmas Story movie while I got some last minute gift wrapping done. Jacob and Julia fell asleep, so Andrew got the honors of putting out the eggnog and cookies and carrots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the twist on cookies and "carrots" how cute!!! You guys have some way cute pics of your family and kids...Love em'!
P.S. those specialty hot chocolates look scrum!
Post a Comment