Sunday, March 22, 2009

Main Street Cafe in Grand Junction

Before we went home from Grand Junction, we had lunch at the Main Street Cafe. It was really cute, all done up 50's style with lots of decorations and funny sayings.
The girls...
The boys...Andrew came outside with me to look around and I made him pose for a few pictures. What a cutie!

There was this fountain outside and I had Andrew pose just right to make it look like he was petting the dog. He didn't want to do it at first but then when he figured out what I was doing, he thought it was funny. It took a few tries but this one turned out pretty good! He's really like 3 feet behind the dog.
Julia loves to swing. She laughs like a maniac, it is so funny!
OK guys, ready when you are!
All 3 passed out on the way home! It's a long, boring drive! LOL

No comments: