Well we had lots of time to kill at this super tiny airport. The Long Beach Airport. We went to the restaurant and had a snack before heading to Huntington Beach!


HUNTINGTON BEACH! How fun!

Lots of people flying kites



After this we all went to lunch near the beach. Yummy stuff and Dr Pepper! There wasn't any Dr Pepper on the boat so I was really wanting some by the time we got off the boat. Looks like I didn't take any pics at lunch though...
Here's our boat docked in Long Beach - we could easily spot it from our airplane.

We got back to SLC pretty late so we spent the night in SLC before coming home to Price. We sure missed the kids and THANK YOU Ambria for watching our munchkins for us! WE LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
So Jealous...how fun!!! I want to cruise again so badly!!!
It is addicting, huh?
Post a Comment