On the monorail to the park!
Breakfast in the Park!
Me being silly by the "ALICE" flowers -since so many people call me "AL"
Andrew on the DUMBO ride.
Ken & Jacob on the Dumbo ride
Action shot on the DUMBO ride
POSED shot off the Dumbo ride
Ken being silly at the Snow White ride
COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER?




























4 comments:
How fun...you will have to give me your tips and tricks when we go...I love Julia's disney outfits...so cute!!!
So fun! I'm happy to see more pics since it makes me even more excited to go ourselves. What rides were you able to take Julia on? Also, the pizza place, was it in the DL park?
Thanks Lynae & Vicki for checking out our pics! I'm not sure how many tips and tricks I might have but I love talking about Disneyland and Disneyworld, does that help? HaHaHa Vicki, the little ones can go on most of the Fantasyland rides. I'm sure we could look it up online to see which ones allow the little ones.
Love all the pics!! I love the shirt you put with that skirt you borrowed!! I love seeing Julia in those clothes! Oh and you are a sexy mama by the AL!!
Post a Comment